Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pacquiao also must be 100% October 12, 2011

What does he expect them Marquez trilogy on November 12 in Las Vegas?

"I expect him to be 100% in good condition, because I am training hard and I will also make it sure to be 100% come fight night."

Marquez still the heaviest he will say?

"Yes, I admit he is the toughest opponent that I fight when i was at 130 and 135, now at this weight division ... I still Consider this to be one of the toughest opponent, but maybe the toughest as 135 lbs. "

Are the fans can expect a knockout?

"I do not think (knockout), right now I was preparing for how I will be 100% in best condition."

Meanwhile, Roach said that probably were veteran super featherweight champion Roger Gonzalez and Miguel Diaz is presented Pacquiao kaispar her, because that can be kaispar Jorge Linares said in Baguio City.

The former world champion Linares is scheduled to dive on October 15 with Antonio De Marco for the WBC lightweight crown.

Pacquiao will remain in LA until November 7, but towards evening it is traveling to Las Vegas.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls