Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Marquez FIRST ROUND ONLY? November 9, 2011

LAS VEGAS -- Five-time trainer Freddie Roach are not surprised to end the first round of the 12-round WBO welterweight match Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez.

According to Roach, adding  weight Marquez, which took its service on Angel Hernandez / Heredia as conditioning coach.

"Do not be surprised if this fight goes one round, I know that's a bold statement. I think he will try to exchange with Manny, " the statement boldly Roach.

According to Roach, he expects Marquez used the extra weight it hard for Pacquiao scrimmage. They also prepare early Mexican attack.

"You know what I'm just thinking about it because I now he's so much bigger now and he went on a weight program in a short time. And there's only one way to use that effectively and that's to fight Manny Pacquiao.

I think he will come out and exchange with us. I told Manny to be ready for  a fast start this guy because I will come out and try to get you out that early, but i really really hope that happens because I think that would be to our favor.

There's only one reason why they put on those muscles in so short time, I think It's a mistake and I love it for my guy, "Roach explains long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls